Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nexus 21 Jet-Planes to Anaheim for InfoComm

InfoComm is the leading business-to-business marketplace for display, projection, audio, conferencing, lighting and staging, digital signage, Internet streaming and networked presentation and communications systems. More than 28,000 professionals from over 80 countries gathered to explore new products, learn the latest trends and techniques and interact with peers.

Panasonic unveiled its remarkable 103" plasma TV weighing 474 lbs for the bargain price of $69,999.00 with out-of-the-box 1600 x 1200 resolution (drop more cash for 1920 x 1080 resolution). "No one would believe it if I told them. I've seen this size as a projection TV, but not a plasma TV," said Nicole McClain, Business Development Manager and IT Marketing Manager for Nexus 21. "I had to take a picture to back up my story - only I've come home to find it's not on the camera!" To get the scoop on Nicole's Fantasy or Fiction? TV, click here.